1. When writing a comment on this blog, name, email address and IP address of the user are processed. This data represents personal data according to data protection regulations. bet-at-home undertakes to adhere to all relevant data protection regulations. bet-at-home Internet Ltd. and Entertainment Ltd based in Portomaso Business Tower, Level 12, Saint Julian’s STJ 4011 Malta, as those responsible for data processing, act in accordance with the data protection legislation.
2. Data gathered by bet-at-home is treated confidentially and used for those purposes only which it is also collected for. Transmission of data to third parties is excluded, unless explicitly agreed to. Exceptions contain these data protection regulations or applicable law.
3. Regarding processed data, you have the right to erasure, right to rectification as well as the right of access to personal data.
4. This blog is made possible by the service provider wordpress.com, all data processed in this blog are stored at this service provider which uses servers in the USA as well. By using this blog, the customer accepts this processing by third parties as well as data processing in general.
6. If agreed to, bet-at-home can send information and promotion material to the stated email address. The customers can revoke their consent at any time.
7. This website contains sharing functions such as the Twitter Tweet and the Facebook Share button. Using these functions may result in personal data being saved, forwarded and processed. bet-at-home points out that it is possible to avoid the collection and linking of data by logging out of the customer profile before using the blog.
Facebook Share button
Plugins from the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, can be recognised by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button. Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2 IRELAND, is responsible for users outside of the USA and Canada.
bet-at-home points out that the company has no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook. bet-at-home accepts no liability for any damages or other losses that may arise from this data use.
Twitter Tweet button
Plugins from twitter.com, Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103 USA, can be recognised by a white bird on a light blue background.
bet-at-home points out that the company has no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter. bet-at-home accepts no liability for any damages or other losses that may arise from this data use.
8. This website uses different web analytics tools. bet-at-home points out that it is possible to avoid the collection and linking of data by logging out of one’s profiles before using the blog.
This website uses WordPress.com-Stats, a tool for statistical evaluation of user access, operated by Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, using tracking technology of Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, and comScore Inc., 11950 Democracy Drive, Suite 600 Reston, VA 20190, USA. WordPress.com-Stats uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your website usage. The information about your use of this website generated by those cookies is stored on servers in the USA. The IP address is anonymised immediately after processing and before storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies via the respective settings of your browser software; however, we want to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website to its full extent in that case.
You can object to the collection and use of your data by Quantcast with future effect by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser here with a click on “Click here to opt out”: http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
You can object to the collection and use of your data by comScore with future effect by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser here: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/OptOutTag.aspx.
If you delete all cookies on your computer, the opt-out cookies have to be set again.
9. This website uses the Akismet plugin from Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA. By using this plugin, comments from real people can be distinguished from spam comments. For this purpose, all information from the comments is sent to a server in the USA where it is analysed and stored for four days for comparative purposes. If a comment is classified as spam, the data is stored beyond this time frame. This information includes the entered name, email address, IP address, the content of the comment, the referrer, information about the used browser as well as the computer system and the time of the entry. You are free to use pseudonyms or to refrain from entering your name or email address. You can prevent data transmission completely by not using our comment system. This would be a pity, however, we don’t have any alternatives which guarantee the same efficiency. You can object to the future use of your data under email@example.com, with the subject “Deletion of data stored by Akismet” by stating/describing the stored data.